My Followers and friends~!

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Random Poetry

sometimes i like to listen to music and make poems that relate to myself and others, I was listening to this song i found and its so beautiful and mellow to me this just came to mind and the title helped, so heres random poetry it seems im sorry if u dont like it i just want to vent out a feeling that rewrites my human ability, welp... enjoy - v - Can't I even Dream? As i lie awake cowaring tward my Nightmare that brims my abused compassion think of happy thoughts... Release my purgatory that is sorrow and the growing denial this everlasting horror that is losing you kills me slowly Since Im in danger... Will you come for me? Or will you give up... will i stay still and worrying forever?... When you come ..or do... will i admit my love and obessesion?.. or be left to wither and fade?... darkness is where the light is suposed to be, And My poison is the thought of your Absense Save me...Please... . .. ... Okay that was a bit depressing the song im listening to is right HERE Oh and i made it too the beach and its nice and pretty and i smell like ocean C:
Bath time~

No comments:

Post a Comment