My Followers and friends~!

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Great I'll Grab my Stuff!

I HATE being sick I HATE IT!! It seems almost every 5-20 minutes i have to run to the bathroom for god knows what. I even got my little brother sick which mean. . . MOVIE RENTING~! yaaaaaaay. . . . I know I'm not posting regularly every week like I should but hey, . . .' _ ' . . .. .. ... I dunno... . .I've been bust with school and skyrimand Oh! legend of zelda skyward sword! and let me degress,.... DONT HATE THIS GAME IF U NEVER PLAYED IT, Its. . .; u ; Amazing no,. . . I'm going to give it. . . AH-Mah-ZAYYYY~!! And don't go. WELL UR A NUB U DONT KNOWZ THE LEGIND OF ZELDERR I'm going to stop that with an OH HELL NUHHH i've played legend of zelda since i was born Orcarina of time is my religion (next to mario *cough cough*) I find myself unconciously humming the tunes to myself FREQUENTLY oh song of storms~ I LOVE THEE. and people keep fooping calling me malon and i just go Welll Excuuuuuuuuuuse Me Princess!
anyway, Its . . . . Almost . . . . CHRISTMAS~~~ and its going to be my first christmas staying home ever YAY A REAL CHRISTMAS Tree its gonna be coverd in tea cups and ribbons fuk yes. I'm also excited i'm going to be entered in a state wide anime competition for my school I gotta created an original anime character, So this is my character (unfinished): Joy Spectrum
so far this has taken 3 hours to color gotta make a background EH HUUUURRR.. .. .
Joy is a child's imaginary dream maker she wants to become human to teacher children arouund the world but to do that she has to have a true love's first kiss. If u are still aware i have a youtube channel i uploaded two videos and they are very lonely GIVE THEM LURVE <3 Also I'm thinking of selling a gothic loli dress of mine pm me on pico if u want more infor, GTG for now cuz I'm so hungry I could eat an Octorok

No comments:

Post a Comment