My Followers and friends~!

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Room Entry!

Who says it has to be outside?Why can't i have a dream castle bedroom? You know its Fabulous ;D
Pico ID: Princess Ayαme
:Hope i win From creativity!
Updates: I'm trying to get a job with babysitting in my rich neighbor hood my friend got 50 bucks for staying till midnight XD and I'm over qualified (conceited)
SOMEONE CALL ME PLEAAAASE
~ I NEED CASH~
lolk
School is very tiring but I'm joining anime club and that jazz, Now me and my bf have been dating for almost a entire year! YAY~! I hope he stops being lazy and gets ag some time soon . . .
Oh well
I fooled hackers today, it twas hilarious they wer the ones asking to trade accounts and one of them is the one that hacked one of my friends way back >:U
so i offered them a trade and gave em info to a crappy old noob account! and we spammed their board! it was beautiful~
Anyway I need to earn money so i can get the castle items for my palace room :D
I have a dungeon in there >:D I lock momo in there for money Tee-hee Human inprisonment~
Anyway i was sitting on the park balcony today ad there was (IM SERIOUS) a longish like of guys calling me juliet and all that jazz, Tee-hee, I got invited to a really cool group and I'm really glad I'm good enough to be near such famous picos (Bashful Bunny) Any way Check out the Castle PARK!! NAOOOO Or u will go in the dungeon >:U


No comments:

Post a Comment