My Followers and friends~!

Friday, November 25, 2011

Why u so mean universe?

So sayud. . . i got enough money to get ag for the vocaloid gacha but. . . Mom's debit card broke the day before it came out ;o; WHY ALMIGHT UNIVERSE? anyway soon i'll be miku.... sooooon. . . . . So yeah i haven't been posting lately because of school and skittles and shizz and people have been riding on me for that. . . . I uploaded my two first videos on youtube (GOD DAMN FINALLY) Including a short pico funny and a long how to draw kinda crap, I paid off my second Debt~! Im officially going to raleight next spring for ANIMAZEMENT 2012 -tears of joy- I will be Ciel Phantom Hive and probually Chell from Portal franchise (with portal gun with the help of my savvy bf~!) I have to be ciel its my inner passion my dark side, -shiver- Now that im free of the debt i have 3 jobs three weeks in a row next month which will get me at about 90-120$s' more or less TO DO LIST 1: get ciel wig (i found one for 18 bucks and it looks great! i hope its not a scam) 2: buy full suit or pieces to make one (the least for a full suit i found id 70 bucks, they go all the way to 200s') 3: get purple single contact (optional, i'll be wearing the eyepatch most of the time but still i want it to look pretty real) 4: Strong face foundation to cover most of my freckles the whole thing might be 300$s' in total so i'm going to have to work my ass off, the portal cosplay however, I already have covered because my boyfriends sister was a appeture test subject for halloween though the boots are pretty much looking to be too small. Anyway doo'nt go all YOU? BE CIEL? HA U SILLY LITTLE GINGER but thats it. I'm LITTLE enough, I have DEEP blue eyes and a dainty frame, also im almost flatchested and with all the ruffles all be wearing it will be imposible to tell So hopefully i'ma gonna be this:
Hur hur. . . . So yeah back to my video heres a better view at the finished drawing: its not that good its all rushed up
Man Microsoft movie make is a BITCH! If someone becomes my hero and gets me ag i will piss out rainbows from happiness because i wont be getting the new debit card for a couple weeks. I'M SORRY MIKU ;o; she's my favorite <3 oh yeah please oh please post ideas for what i can do for my room! i need faves like a bitch

No comments:

Post a Comment