My Followers and friends~!

Monday, November 7, 2011

JEM SHE'S TRUELY OUTRAGEOUS

hee hee. . . 80's cartoons... Anyway i haven't posted in a while due to some problems from an accident. . . sorta
this is my beaten up swollen mug last week~! oh yay~ see my school is seperated into many big buildings and i was at the stairwell for the largest one when it was empty because i went back to get something i forgot, there was this group of really obnoxious guys throwing crap at eachother and one dodged a book and it boomeranged into. . . my eye (HEADSHOT) , I ended up falling down 2 fleets of stairs (+ 2 COMBO!) and bit the back of my tounge ( BONUS POINTS!) and ended up smashing my head on a pole (C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!!) and the guys that caused the incident? They ran like pussies and i had to call across campus with a twisted ankle and a minor concussion, Im fine now Black eye disapeared ;D too bad the camera didnt catch it ;o;
And a Shoutout to miss Princess Peachie ( aka Ruth Bain ) Im Such A GIAANT Fan of her See her blog HERE And Im making her a gift of a lipgloss tube doll, a plushie keychain, and a colored comic page! u can see them here: VVV
They're a lil crappy i tried but im running out of materials i really need a better job! one more thing is a super special hug for Bag'o'Kawaii <3 she made me really pretty fanart

No comments:

Post a Comment