My Followers and friends~!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Update/CONTEST

Well Happy Valentines Season so far~!! if you were lucky u might of spotted my BF on pico tonight~! he might be on tommorow~!
Anyway time fot the most exciting part of this post...
VALENTINES DAY ART AND WRINTING CONTEST!!~
feb 4th- feb 28th
Write or draw your feelings about the romantic shade of pink the winner will be posted on my blog have a free blog banner and drawing for them and blog upraisement(if you have one)

RULE MUST READ!!!!
Must be about pink
must be in a poem form if writing
NO PROFANITIES MORE THEN BREASTS
Drawing must be neat and pink
No begging
No CRITIZIESMENT IN COMMENTS
Your work will be posted here underVVV
Good Luck Kissies~!!

2 comments:

  1. Hearts and flowers
    cross my mind
    as i realize
    that you will be mine!

    You walk to my house
    dressed in pink
    ring the bell
    and pull out a ring

    We both celebrate
    with a bottle of wine
    i still cant believe
    that YOU are mine!

    your friend ☠нэяѕнэy кɪᴤᴤ☠
    dedicated to ☜вєи♥נ☞ my soon to be husband :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. great ayame
    but i forget to say to you happy valentine

    ReplyDelete