My Followers and friends~!

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Blarghhh... I need to post

The lovely Mariko <3 Yes again I luuuub the pic she made of me it almost made me cry :'D cuz people barley ever draw me instead i end end up drawing others ' u ' Also LOOK AT MY ADORABLE FRIEND
Pedophile Strawberry oh yes~ <3 Oh yeah WHEN THE MOON IS BRIGHT AND THE CHILDREN HIDE AND STAY I Twill be sally this Halloween~ And my bf will be JACK THE PUMPKIN KING <3 >:U I got so much nbc fanstuff T v T Im wishing to get a phone for christmas or a good alot of cash, Speaking of that I PAYED MY FIRST CONVENTION DEBT ~!!! ^ O ^ So next one is december 1st so gotta work! also i want to afford this for my next dress to buy
-Pisses Pants in joyful hope- Also you shall see the Power of MARIKO HAVING A PALLET!
I need a pallet too.... MORE STUFF TO SAVE FOAR >:U Any Way Ta-Ta Also... PEDO-Cure
From Your Ayame Hime xoxoxox~

No comments:

Post a Comment