My Followers and friends~!

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Ever wondered?/Back

Ever wonder what tm ayame looks like?

www.dreamself.me


there you go~

Also Im back mabye idk how much time i got but OH WELL~!
Update:
making pico budies baseball(sorta) cards including picofetti team ^_^
Also Soon to be my birthday~!! May 17, not that soon but you get my point
on my birthday i will have a giant pink sweet 16~!!
please don't worry...I won't be a whiny girl like on mtv


after my short break i want to know how many of my friends/followers can draw? please poke me on pico

Also i found a family reunion of very attractive people:
sweet right? they are very nice people i hear,

Also I LOVE FRANCE~!!!Its Amazing
Lolita is french SO <3 And like everyone else...

i want that dress X3
Il post more later of france

bye bye~!

No comments:

Post a Comment