My Followers and friends~!

Saturday, September 24, 2011

I suppose I should post some art now

I met a new Lolita Friend today AND SHES SO ADORABLE~
And she has a blog with drawings too * v * SO MUCH IN COMMON~!<3 http://sweet-pico.blogspot.com/ We agreed to draw eachother and i did traditional even without scanner X3
Ah i should post some more for now hmmm
Computer is still pretty empty Oh I know I'll Make a new banner and such, So Mantinence i guess, OH BTW Have you been to the New pink/blue goth park? ITS SO AMAZING <3 But offers hate me and ive been waiting for hours to get a reply for my complaint ater I did everything correctly BELIEVE ME I DID ;o; Gotta go for now and do stuff like watch TNMBC for the hundreth time <3
Btw wearing a momo-con shirt FTW Oh Somewhere Deep Inside Of these bones An Emptiness Began to grow, I know theres something Far from my home, A Lo-nging that I've Never known

1 comment:

  1. just one word... LOVE IT.

    Wait. those were two! xDDD haha
    J-Just wait!! >.<! I-I'll make a nice one too! ^^ But still... it will be nothing compared to yours :3

    ReplyDelete