My Followers and friends~!

Monday, September 19, 2011

EFHVEFBVIWEFHVBWFLH VBEIH/ Broken Dolly

Okay, I got my comuter to work cept the fact the screen on the top is smahed so i had to hook it up to a big bulky monitor thats an eye-sore in my room, but everything else is working and i got some cool new items from halloween sales (woo! Pink feather lashes!) And i tried to put something to gether showcasing my make-up skills, It... Was... FUSTRATING When i tried to put it all together (i'm not saying i'm a amatuer I'm actually very experienced) So here it is: And i'll share the steps and fustration:
First thing: I took a shower to clean off any access dirt and oils, I dabbed lotion on my face to prevent irratation and then started with a blotted foundation all over to fade my freckles and blemishes ( i got bit by a spider on my chin ;o;)I used my large pad to gently rub pressed powder to hide the foundation edges, I used a thick blush (i ran out of my favorite thick pink and had to go with a less useful brand) and used a large face brush to menuver circles on the cheek bones, i then used thick easy going eyeliner ( not recomended for light eye brows like mine unless you have an eyebrow pencil) and went as hardlined (light depending) and thin on the bottom as i could around the lash and filled the waterline(Heres the most annoying part) I took my thick upper lashes one at a time and used lash adhesive (recomended) and pressed down for thirty seconds (depending on how watery the glue is) as close to above the lash as posible, same for the bottom (Make sure they are even and on the right side!) i didn't repeat for the second eye because of the eyepatch, The eye patch was fustrating because i had to be careful not to ruin the lashes, then i did the lis which were easy i simply used a base smooth lipstick evenly on my lips and used my own concoction ( Easy to make: Food coloring and really waxy shimmery gloss) and smoothed it in and evened the sides of the lips, The wig Was Irratating; I'm not suprised because i picked it up for cheap, it barely fit and i had to hide hair it the back and smooth it out in the front ( The bangs made it hard to see!) I used a simple hat with a pin and feather net and alied waxy blood look alike on my bottom lip, ~Halloween is coming up so this should help you~
By loveablechaos @ Deviantart Wahahaha~ Still its a month away *sniff*

No comments:

Post a Comment